Sunday, February 22, 2009

Turkish Get Ups, Snatches & Misc....

I started my training today with 10 minutes of Turkish Get Ups with the 16kg bell and then moved into snatches. 10 strait minutes seems pretty easy but it gets you breathing in a different way than MV02. It was nice to work on my form and keep my breathing steady.

My training looked like this:

Turkish Get Ups - 10 minutes
Snatches - 16kg bell - 150 reps
Walking Presses - 16kg bells - 4 reps @ 150 feet with 10 presses per rep - 40 presses
Farmers Walk - 32kg bells - 4 reps @ 150 feet

I finished with 5 minutes on the Elliptical Machine just to mix it up.

3 comments:

Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

Did it the snatches seem easier or harder this way?

Rob O'Brien said...

Harder after the TGUs. Although my shoulders were alot looser!

Rob O'Brien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.