Thursday, August 16, 2007

10 Consecutive Core Exercises...

I like to train core twice a week as a stand alone training session so today I picked 10 exercises and completed them back to back for a minute each with almost no rest in between - except to switch exercises. I mixed some body weight training like the plank and hanging leg raises in with my kettlebell training. My training looked like this:

  1. Saxon Side Bend - 12kg bell
  2. Windmill - 16kg bell - 30 seconds each side
  3. Plank
  4. Figure 8/Hold - 16kg bell
  5. Russian Twist - 16kg bell
  6. Ab Wheel
  7. Get Up Sit Up - 16kg bell - 30 seconds each side
  8. Side Plank - 30 second each side
  9. Alternating One Leg Raise
  10. Hanging Leg Raises

This smoked my abs and core and the the hanging leg raises were really difficult to complete at the end for a minute strait. Next time I am going to aim for 2 times through the circuit with no rest.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I think the post should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices for the boots are about 250 bucks everwhere. But finally I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?