Wednesday, August 8, 2007

C & P/Chin Up Ladders and Swings/Alt KB Push Ups

Today I did ladders with the 24kg bell on the C & P and Chin up. I did 5 ladders with 4 rungs on each ladder.

The 4 ladders looked like this:

C & P - L & R
then
Chin Up

1 x 1 1 rep
1 x 2 2 reps
1 x 3 3 reps
1 x 4 4 reps


I did the above 5 times. There were 10 reps each ladder for a total of:

50 C & P reps left
50 C & P reps right
100 total C & P reps

50 total Chin Ups

Then I did 3 sets of 25 reps of the two handed swing with the 24kg bell
and
3 sets of 5 reps of the Alternating KB push Up - 15 reps each side for 30 total push ups.

I did not rest between the above two exercises.

I felt good and wanted to push more but need to back off when I feel like that....One of my favorite quotes is appropriate..."The next step off a peak is a long way down"!

I will probably walk the dog or stretch/do core work tomorrow as an active rest.

No comments: