Thursday, November 22, 2007

Flow Yoga...

I practiced flow yoga today and loved it. I have never sweat more in my life and my muscles felt relaxed and stretched at the end!

Below is a class description:

"Flow Yoga covers a wide variety of yoga styles. Including; Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Bikram and Baptiste. It is a vigorous practice that strengthens the core muscles in the body, enhances flexibility, while encouraging deep concentration and focus. All Flow Yoga is practiced in a heated room. The heat encourages perspiration, which helps to detoxify and cleanse the body. The muscles respond to the heat by relaxing and allowing us to move deeper into a posture. Be prepared to sweat, and discover your inner strength"!

2 comments:

Royce said...

Happy thanksgiving!

Rob O'Brien said...

Royce,

I hope you had a great day as well!

Rob