Monday, June 25, 2018

Pinched Nerve - Readjust Clavicle...

I herniated a disk in my neck (C5) back in 2007 that pinched a nerve and caused crazy pain in my left arm and shoulder. I finally got relief from a steroid shot in the neck at Mass General Hospital. 


Ever since I’ve had flare ups of the pinched nerve once or twice a year. My most recent started last Thursday when I went golfing. The pain ranges anywhere from a 5-10 on a scale from 1-10. The most recent flare up approached a 10 at times. This weekend I was in a bad place and had trouble sleeping. 


My Chiropractor - Dr. Chad Messina - has been able to correct my alignment every time and give me almost instant relief. I feel good as new after just two visits. He had to readjust my clavicle (which hurt like a mother when he did it) But I started feeling better almost immediately. 

No comments: