Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Incline Walking & Abs

Today I walked at an incline of 15% for 15 minutes at a pace of 4 mph. I got my heart rate up to 135 bpm and stayed there for most of the time. After my walk a did a very light ab workout:

Reverse Crunches - 3 sets of 15
Single Leg Ups - 3 sets of 15

My arm felt better for a while after the acupuncture yesterday but the pain woke me up 2 hours after I fell asleep. I saw the Dr. again this morning and he gave me a referral to do some PT. I hope to start that today or tomorrow. The Dr. commented how tight my back muscles are and suggested semi-regular massages to help loosen up. I am planning to incorporate a massage at least once every 3 months and may try yoga/pilates to help stretch my muscles. I guess it is a day to day process of trying to go one step forward without taking a step back.

No comments: