Sunday, December 13, 2009

This Weeks Training....

I have to go to San Diego, CA tomorrow for a training class for work and will be there until I take the Red Eye home Thursday night. Luckily I have a friend who lives in CA that is picking me up @ the airport. I sent him a 16kg kettlebell a few years ago to use when I go to CA. (My previous company is located in S. CA and I would have to go there a few times a year - so i figured why miss out on kettlebell training. It has been work the investment)

So, after probably taking tomorrow of from training I plan to train in the 36:36 & 15:15 this week. I may do double sessions a few days since I will have extra time. Plus I need to close the gap between Rif and I as I approach 50,000 total snatches.

I am currently @ 42,150 and have done 2,150 in the last 9 days! I am hoping to be able to get about 2,000 snatches done this week. Which may be pushing it but..... whatever!

2 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

man I got to get on the stick. I was able to snatch today thanks God.hopefully I get my mvo2 in saturday and get back on track or you will beat me to 50 k!

Rob O'Brien said...

My hands are toast. I have only got 370 reps in last 2 days. The Ader bell I have with me is killing. Home Fri A.M!!!!