Sunday, May 6, 2012

Viking Warrior Conditioning & Clubbell Mills...


I did timed snatches with the 16kg bell today. I did sets of 8 with each arm with approximately 15 second rest between hand switch. I did 25 sets of 8 in 12 minutes and 15 seconds.

Snatch - 16kg bell - 25 sets of 8 - 200 reps



 




Cash Out: 100 Clubbell Mills - 15lb Club
 
Great article by Marty Gallagher that states - "The Clubbell is a patented strength training tool which combines modern technology with ancient science. Here is an ultra basic, elemental Clubbell workout that a true hardcore trainee can sink their teeth into - The Mill & The Swipe".


Check out the article in it's entirety -




2 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

Nice. I remember our race, that you won :)) to 50,00 snatches via snatch Vo2 training! It really help pull me along to me my own goal! I'm back to max vo2 snatch training again too. good to see you do some.it's awesome met con.

Rob O'Brien said...

Yea. That was fun! I wanted to get 40+ sets but my hand started to tear. I have not snatched in a while. I need to get back to it!