Saturday, September 29, 2007

Strength - 250 total reps

I focused on sets of ten today and tried to hit my whole body. My legs and wrists/forearms of all things were sore this morning from yesterday's training. I think it was from the 32kg windmills and 32kg Figure 8/Hold. Obviously, the additional weight was enough to cause a training overload and fatigue my muscles. Also, the rotational force of the 32kg bell on the Figure 8/Hold really stressed the muscles of my forearms and wrists. Good stuff!

My training looked like this today:

Swiss Ball Incline Presses - 24kg bells - 5 sets of 10 - 50 reps
Renegade Rows - 24kg bells - 5 sets of 5 reach arm - 25 reps each arm
Iron Cross - 16kg bells - 5 sets of 10 - 50 reps
Sumo Squat - 24kg bell - 5 sets of 10 - 50 reps
Shrugs/Hammer Strength - 360lbs - 5 sets of 10 - 50 reps



I ordered another 20kg bell, 28kg bell and 40kg bell yesterday. Now I have doubles of everything except the 48kg bell. I am looking forward to increasing the weight on my double kb training!

No comments: