Monday, July 31, 2023

Trap Bar Romanian Deadlift…

No time to make it to the gym today. Luckily, I have everything I need at home. 


Trap Bar RDL - 10x10 @ 185lbs 


“Building a gym in my garage (basement) was one of the best thing I’ve ever done. I love the training environment of a gym but when life gets in the way - which is most of the time - I have zero excuses. Something is ALWAYS better than nothing. Discipline equals freedom”! - Jocko Willink


Targeted Muscles: “When you do a trap bar deadlift, the muscle recruitment pattern is actually very similar to a squat. Your quads are the primary movers along with your hamstrings and glutes.


Now when performing a trap bar RDL, your quads still have to work to get the bar off the ground for the first rep but for the rest of the set, the load is on your posterior chain.

In essence, you can think of trap bar deadlifts as working your entire leg and back while trap bar RDLs will primarily target your posterior chain”. - Fit Dominium


AVG HR - 119 BPM

MAX HR - 156 BPM



No comments: