Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"300" - Swings & Snatches...

My training looked like this today:

Snatches - 16kg bell - 150 reps
Snatches - 24kg bell - 50 reps
Two Handed Swings - 32kg bell - 50 reps
Two Handed Swings - 24kg bell - 50 reps

My hands feel a lot better after using the 1/2 sock while snatching that Riff recommends on www.dragondoor.com. I have to go to Baltimore for 2 days for work and plan to take those two days off from training I have not taken a day off in almost two weeks and need it bad.

The swings felt great as a compliment to all the snatching I have been doing. I may increase the number of swings I do as a way to make sure my breathing/cardio is up to snuff as I get closer to the RKC in April.

1 comment:

Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

Increasing swings is a good idea. The volume of swings during the RKC weekend is heavy. Doing a lot before you go is a wonderful idea.