Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fast & Furious...

I got the following training from Ross Enamait's book - Infinite Intensity. It blends stength and conditioning work with explosive bodyweight exercise. After building fatigue with pull ups and kettlebell snatches (he did swings but I substituted snatches), you must explode with plyometric push ups and knee tucks.

My training looked like this:

Pull Ups - 10 reps
Snatch - 16kg bell - 10 reps each arm
Plyometric Push Ups - 10 reps
Knee Tucks - 10 reps

Rest 1 minute and repeat

I did the above 5 times in 17 minutes and was wiped out!

2 comments:

Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

Sounds great! Where is the best place to buy book? Lots of ideas in it?

Rob O'Brien said...

Sandy,

Go to

http://www.rosstraining.com/infiniteintensity.html

I like the book alot. It is a great compliment to my other training methods.

Best,
Rob