Monday, October 26, 2009

Just Ordered "The Bruiser" Clubbell...

I am having so much fun with my clubbells in addition to my usual kettlebell training that I said "why not" and ordered the 45 lb clubbbell - "The Bruiser". I have been doing some strength/size training with the 25lb clubbell (5x5 - singles and doubles) and want to start working in the 45. I know it is going to take a long time to be able to use it for reps but it give me another goal.

The one thing I like about training for strength is it puts things into perspective. Either you are getting stronger or you are not. I remember when I first snatched the 16kg bell it whipped me so bad it took me days to recover and before long I was able to snatch the 40kg bell at a bodyweight of 159.

So, I may be way over my head but.......I accept the challenge!

No comments: