Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Clubbell Training - "360"...

After yesterday I felt a but better about my coordination with the 15lb clubbell so after work I decided to put myself through a circuit.

My training looked like this:

  • One Arm Swipes - 60 reps
  • Lunge Step Pendulum - 60 reps
  • Arm Cast - 60 reps
  • Barbarian - 60 reps
  • Shield Cast - 60 reps
  • Mills - 60 reps

My favorite exercises are the Shield Casts and the Mills as they really incorporate the whole upper body while there is alot of movement going on. It is challenging to start and stop the movement on a dime while keeping your body in proper alignment and using your core as a base as you complete the movements. This training could not be a better compliment to my kettlebell training and shot training.

2 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

good stuff man. and I agree, it couldnt be a better compliment to your other training. it really balances out the arm and shoulder work that kb training stimulates.good to see you enjoying it.

Rob O'Brien said...

Thanks for the help. I will keep you informed of my progress.