Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kettlebell & Clubbell Escalating Density Training PLUS Viking Warrior Conditioning...

I felt great today after yoga and pushed it hard. I am going back to carbs today after 5 days off and am looking forward to 36 hours of eating pleasure.

Check out my diet - http://www.kettlebellinc.com/kettlebellinfo/obrien-leanandstrong.php?art_id=0&art_auth=obrien


My training looked like this:

PR One - 10 Minutes:
Swiss Ball Incline Press - 28kg bells - 60 reps
Renegade Rows - 28kg bells - 60 reps

2 Minute Rest

PR Two - 5 1/2 Minutes:
One-handed Mills - 15lb clubbell - 40 reps
One-handed Swipes - 15lb clubbell - 40 reps

Then I did:

Two-handed Hammer Swings - 100 reps
Clockwork Squats - 15lb clubbell - 100 reps

I finished with:

Timed snatches with the 16kg bell. I did sets of 8 with each arm with approximately 15 second rest between hand switch. I did 20 sets of 8 in 9 minutes and 45 seconds.

Snatch - 16kg bell - 20 sets of 8 - 160 reps

No comments: