Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Underground Creed...

I understand that I am different yet will be given no special treatment here.

I will go through hell, and there will be no excuses, no turning back once I walk through these doors.

if I vomit, that is no excuse to stop my workout. I will get back up again …and again.

I will lift heavy and break records.

if it’s easy, I will go heavier.

I understand that this is a battle, I am here to dominate, nothing less. sitting down … lying down … these are not options.

I will earn my respect by getting bigger, stronger and faster.

I will outwork my opponents and do the extra work that no one ever told me to do.

I will train with fire in my eyes.

I will not back down.

I will be prepared for battle.

I am an Underground Beast!

Words by: Zach Even-Esh



No comments: