Saturday, June 1, 2013

Tough Mudder...


Not the Tough Mudder experience I had hoped for. 

Ate bar with raw almonds this morning before race (allergic) and egg protein (can't digest) 
Someone gave it to me and I did not read the ingredients. (Fabiana just reminded me that I always say never eat anything new before a race/competition)

Threw up before I even started and multiple times along course. Made it 5 miles before I felt like I was going to pass out.

Ended up getting two bags of fluid in the medical tent.

I went as far as I could. Wanted to finish. They said my blood pressure was 150/100. Very high. Apparently throwing up in 90 degree weather on a mountain obstacle course is not good for you.

The course was fun. Need to do it again! Already looking at a date this fall.

To cap it off...I didn't had one drop of coffee today.

Tough Mudder - 1
Rob - 0

No comments: