Thursday, March 26, 2009

Training & Diet Reference Materials...

I often get asked about different training methods I use and where one might find good information on my diet or different diets available. So I decided to put together a list.

Training Books:





Diet Books:





  • Better Than Steroids - The meat of the book is the eating plans. I have reviewed the top four eating plans for guaranteed success. They come with detailed instructions on how they work, when they work best, and how to design one for yourself. From leaning up to bulking up, these are the eating plans that work. They teach you how to use the most powerful drug out there, food, to your advantage. I say it all the time, "Anyone can exercise, but only the ones who know HOW to eat make improvements!" (http://www.amazon.com/Better-Than-Steroids-Warren-Willey/dp/1425103391/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1238100970&sr=1-1)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding the books...I couldn't agree more. I actually cycle through EDT - ETK - now starting VWC. GOOD LUCK AT THE RKC!

Rick

Rob O'Brien said...

All 3 work great together. Thanks...should be fun!