Monday, January 25, 2010

Clubbell "Trial By Fire" Practice...

After all the snatches I have done lately I want to get back to more clubbell work. This morning I did 100 reps with the 15lb clubbell in each of the Trial By Fire exercises: Swipes, Mills and Hammer Swings.

My training looked like this:

•100 Double Swipes (2 Clubbells)

•100 Mills Alternating (50 Right / 50 Left)

•100 Hammer Swings  (two-handed: 50 Clockwise / 50 Counter-Clockwise)

I finished with:

100 Hammer Throws (two-handed: 50 Clockwise / 50 Counter-Clockwise)

25 Hanging Pikes

Below is a video of me doing some Mills:

One-handed Mills

4 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

nice man, you havent wasted any time jumping back on another horse. your mill form looks solid.

Rob O'Brien said...

Thanks! My schedule going forward is 2 days of clubbels, 2 days of VWC and 2 days of kb circuit training. One day off a week. I want to keep doing mv02 and prod along toward 100k.

Unknown said...

Nice..I got my 25s on Friday.. they are awesome. I will be starting a 4x7 density cycle with them in 2 weeks. One cycle of dbl swipes, then mills then hammer swings. Then i will try and get TBF done within 30 minutes.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.