Friday, December 24, 2010

Thanks...

As Christmas Eve approched I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has motivated me to become better in my training and with my nutrition. I started this blog 4 years ago as a training log to be able to go back and track my progress. Although I still use it mainly for that purpose it has become much more.


The subtitle of the blog has always been - "The main purpose which is to share ideas and provide motivation for myself and others" and still still holds true to today. I will admit I am amazed how the strength & conditioning and nutrition "online community" has helped shape my thoughts and philosophy about ..."What is Fitness"? but in a good way.

Crossfit has been a great way to get a sense of "community" . It helps push me during my training but when "life happens" and my ability to make it to the box becomes more and more difficult the ability to still connect with like minded individuals helps me keep on track.

I truly appreciate the interactions I have had with each of you.

Merry Christmas,
Rob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmansand happy new year.
http://daniele-opinionist.blogspot.com/

glow said...

Hi Rob.
happy New YEAR
I am a new follower.