Saturday, December 4, 2010

Clubbell Barbarian Squats & Push Ups...




One of my favorite Clubbell exercises is the heavy Clubbell Barbarian Squat. Simply stated, it’s a full body complex which addresses the legs and glutes like a squat, the traps and back like a deadlift, the shoulders like a pull over and front raise, the arms like a curl and extension, and the core like a medball floor routine. Few things hit everything like the Barbarian Squat.

My training looked like this today:
20 sets of 5 for time: 18:27
Clubbell Barbarian Squat - 25lb Clubbell - 100 reps
Push Ups - 100 reps

I finished with 50 Hammer Swings with the 25lb Clubbell

3 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

love it! wish I could squat that deep.

Rob O'Brien said...

Why can't you? Your back? I hope you are well. Congrats on all the succces you and Tracy have had with your business lately!

Best,
Rob

Tanya M. said...

very nice video. thanks for sharing it.national loans