Friday, January 28, 2022

Tested Positive for COVID…

A few days ago I tested positive for COVID. 

I thought I might have had it in December. I was sure I had either step throat or COVID or both but tested negative for step and negative (multiple times) for COVID. 

I started to experience night sweats and body aches. I subsequently tested positive. 

These two symptoms were the only new difference from the other cold like symptoms I’ve had on-and-off for almost two months: sore throat, congestion and runny nose. 

Yesterday, I took a few slow walks to get some air and move my body and slept about 9 hours last night. 

I really only had one bad day from the start of the symptoms and feel much better today. 

I knew that eventually I’d get it as total avoidance is unrealistic (and impossible). I am actually looking forward to shoveling tomorrow and resuming training sometime next week. 

I wish everyone else who gets it has the same experience that I did. 

No comments: