Monday, March 15, 2010

"Cindy" & Kettlebells Swings & HLR...

My training today was:
"Cindy"
5 Pull Ups
10 Push Ups
15 Squats
As Many Rounds As Possible (AMRAP) in 20 Minutes

I completed 20 rounds in 19:35 for a total of:

100 Pull Ups
200 Push Ups
300 Squats

I finished with:

Kettlebell Swings - 24kg bell - 100 reps
Hanging Leg Raises - 50 reps

I went from 13 rounds to 20 on "Cindy". I was pumped.  Each round took me approximately 40 seconds which gave me 20 seconds to catch my breath before moving on. A 2:1 work to rest ratio is basically the Tabata Protocal....for 20 minutes. Amazing what you can do when you persevere. I do not currently utilize kipping pull ups and am wondering how much time if any i can shave off if I try them. Next time I try this I hope to get to the low 20's. Is it possible (for me)? We shall find out.

No comments: