Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Viking Warrior Conditioning & Clubbell MVo2 (Swipes) ...

I did timed snatches with the 16kg bell. I did sets of 8 with each arm with approximately 15 second rest between hand switch. I did 20 sets of 8 in 9 minutes and 45 seconds.

Snatch - 16kg bell - 20 sets of 8 - 160 reps

Then I did:

One-handed Mills with the 15lb clubbell. I did sets of 6 with each arm with approximately 15 second rest between hand switch. I did 20 sets of 6 in 9 minutes and 45 seconds.

One-handed Swipes - 15lb club - 20 sets of 6  - 120 reps

280 total reps in 10 minutes total work time.

4 comments:

Boris T said...

Some nice work. :)

Rob O'Brien said...

Thanks Boris.....doing MV02 with the club is fun!

30 to 47 said...

Hey Rob

how many rounds can you do of Cindy in 20 minutes?

also, do you do the five pullups strict dead hang as well ?

cheers

jon

Rob O'Brien said...

Jon,

I have only done "Cindy" once and I got 13 rounds. I plan on doing it again soon. I ususally do my pull ups strict hang.

Rob