Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Snatch Challenge Update - 38,438

At the end of October 2008 I decided to start snatching more and counting my snatches on a daily basis. I found a website that makes my job easier in a effort to reach 50,000 snatches.

It is - http://www.personaltrainingmanager.com/sc.asp

According to the website: "We have added Snatch Challenge to the menu. This is a temporary add-on feature supporting a current 50,000 snatch challenge. The feature will display a list of all participants complete with their total number of snatches and total number of points. In addition, you will be able to view details for each daily entry (what date, how many snatches, which kettlebell and notes)."

I have moved away from snatching multiple days a week and have been only doing "Viking Warrior Conditioning" about once a week. I am going to ramp up the volume as the year ends to get the 50,000 done!

As of today my snatch total is 38,438. I hope to break 50,000 by my 41st birthday - February 3, 2010.

3 comments:

Richard said...

Thanks for posting this link. I just signed up to help track my snatch training volume. Your training is inspiring, keep up the good work!

Boris T said...

Good luck on getting your 50,000 by your b-day.

Rob O'Brien said...

Richard,

Thanks and goo luck! I am sure you will make it...one snatch @ a time!

Rob

Thanks Boris! I hope so as well. I just need to stay focued. I love these clubbells so much that they are taking time away from my kettlebell training.

Rob