Saturday, April 4, 2009

C & P/Pull Up Ladders...

I eased off of my volume today during my strength training because of all the VWC I have been doing. I also plan on taking a few days off in the next two weeks before the RKC so I do not burn myself out or get injured. I am aiming to do 33 sets of 9 reps with the 16kg bell tomorrow. I hope my backing off today help. We shall see....

Today I did ladders with the 24kg bell on the C & P and Pull Ups. I did 3 ladders with 5 rungs on each ladder.

The 3 ladders looked like this:

C & P - L & R then Pull Up
1 x 1 1 rep
1 x 2 2 reps
1 x 3 3 reps
1 x 4 4 reps
1 x 5 5 reps

I did the above 3 times.

There were 15 reps each ladder for a total of:

45 C & P reps left
45 C & P reps right
90 total C & P reps

45 total Pull Ups

2 comments:

JohnDoe said...

Hi Rob

Your blog is great inspiration to me, and since i'm also a "oldtimer" it's always nice for someone to compare with.

Regards from
Denmark

Rob O'Brien said...

Mike,

Thanks! Just doing my best. That is what this blog is for...to share ideas and motivate myself and others.

Best,
Rob