Saturday, January 8, 2011

100,000 Kettlebell Snatches?

At the end of October 2008 I decided to start snatching more and counting my snatches on a daily basis. I found a website that makes my job easier in a effort to reach 50,000 snatches.


It is - Snatch Race

According to the website: "We have added Snatch Challenge to the menu. This is a ...temporary add-on feature supporting a current 50,000 snatch challenge. The feature will display a list of all participants complete with their total number of snatches and total number of points. In addition, you will be able to view details for each daily entry (what date, how many snatches, which kettlebell and notes)."

I hit 50,000 in January of 2010 and am currently at 55,000. I am making 75,000 a Kettlebell specific goal for 2011 with 100,000 my ultimate goal!

.

5 comments:

KBNN said...

Awesome job! Good luck on your trip to 100,000.

This blog post link was added to Kettlebell News Network

www.kettlebellnewsnetwork.com

Mark Reifkind said...

damn dude, here we go again,lol. just might have to start doing snatch vo2 again to try to keep up!

Rob O'Brien said...

Lol. I have been doing snatch ladders once a week for about 300 reps a week. I would need to step it up to get to 75,000 by years but ...WTF. Let's both get it done!

Mark Reifkind said...

allright, I'll have to start alternating my 24 kg snatch workouts with max vo2 then. ack.

Rob O'Brien said...

I did VWC for the first time in 5 months today and already started to rip a callous. I might need to stick with ladders for a bit.