Thursday, February 20, 2014

"Never Let Go: A Philosophy of Lifting, Living and Learning"...

"There are a Few People in every Profession Who Can Be Considered great at what they do, and a few who rise above greatness and approach legendary. In the fitness and conditioning world, Dan John is one of the greatest of all time. A true professional, and an expert in Every Sense of the Word: Dan John is a legend in this field". - Alwyn Cosgrove

I really enjoy this book. I read it a few years ago and recently decided to read it again. Dan breaks things down into the simplest terms and does a good job of combining a few of my favorite topics - Lifting and learning in a philosophical way.

I loved seeing my friend Mark Reifkind's name mentioned in the book. Check out his blog at - http://rifsblog.blogspot.com/




No comments: