Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bodyweight Exercises & Arms...

After all the 1000 plus snatches I did on Sunday and Tuesday (46x9 = 414 & 80x8 = 640) I gave my legs a rest and focused on upper body. I just did some bodyweight exercises for upper body and finished with some traditional arm exercises.

My training look like this:

Push Ups - 50 reps
Dips - 50 reps
Pull Ups - 50 reps

I finished with:

Rope Hammer Curls - 120lbs x 10, 130lbs x 10
Rope Push Downs - 100lbs x 10, 120lbs x 10

I am planning on taking tomorrow off from training and will post my review and synopsis of the RKC when I return next week.

6 comments:

Deanmc said...

Good luck at the RKC!

Rob O'Brien said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your workouts are amazing - I'm tired just reading them. Great blog, lots of great links. Good luck with your RKC!

Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

Hope things went well for you at the RKC. Haven't heard from you in awhile. Check in when you get back if you have a chance!

Rob O'Brien said...

I got back @ midnight last night...and passed! My wife did not because fo minor technique flaws that she will correct and see a local RKC II to get corrected. She does not need to re-attend. I will post later. Thanks for the support.

Rob

Rob O'Brien said...

Jessica,

Thanks! I am glad you like the blog. I try to keep my workouts interesting and challenging.

Best,
Rob