Monday, April 23, 2007

PT & Circuit Training

Today was my first training since the American Kettlebell Certification class on Saturday. I plan on writing a detailed description in a few days but I enjoyed it very much.

I had a PT session this morning and then went to the gym to train. I am progressing from my pinched nerve and have begun to do some light upper body exercises. I trained circuit style today.

I went through the following circuit 3 times:

Neutral Pullups - 1 set of 5
Horizontal Pullups - 1 set of 5
Cleans - 16kg bell - 1 set of 5 each arm
Pushups - 1 set of 5
One Arm Swings - 20kg bell - 1 set of 5 each arm
Triple Crush - 16kg bell - 1 set of 5
Sumo Squat - 32kg bell - 1 set of 5
Hack Squat - 16kg bell - 1 set of 5
Chest Press Machine - 135lbs - 1 set of 8
Hanging Leg Raises - 1 set of 8

I have to remember to take it slow. I am really aching to get back to heavier swings, snatches, presses and to start doing jerks.

No comments: