Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Upper Body - Light

I feel pretty good after my PT session yesterday. I pulled my trap pretty bad and that is causing all the arm pain. I plan on doing PT for a few weeks to loosen the muscles and rehab myself back to 100%.

Today I decided to do a VERY LIGHT upper body workout to get the blood flowing in my chest, arms, back and shoulders.

First I warmed up on the bike for 5 minutes and then did some upper body stretches to loosen up before I got going.

My workout looked like this:

Cleans - 16kg bell - 3 sets of 5 each arm - 30 total reps
C & P - 16kg bell - 3 sets of 5 each arm - 30 total reps
Smith Machine Horizontal Row - Bodyweight - 3 sets of 5 - 15 total reps
Machine Chest Press - 1 set of 8 @ 75lbs, 1 sets of 8 @ 105lbs, 1 set of 8 @ 135lbs - 24 total reps
Machine Chest Fly - Same as above - 24 total reps
Machine Incline Press - Same as above - 24 total reps
Bottoms Up Clean - 16kg bell - 3 sets of 5 each arm - 30 total reps
Triple Crush - 12kg bell - 3 sets of 5 - 15 total reps

I finished with a Slingshot with the 12kg bell - 30 seconds in each direction.

We shall see how my trap feels tomorrow morning. I have another PT session at 8 am.

No comments: