Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Hate Rest Days...

So today was going to be my FIFTH DAY in a row training. I get on a roll and see the next WOD and think..."cool! I gotta do that one". Luckily I woke up all banged up and thought about it. Sometimes we get caught up in the excitement and rush of training and forget that rest is as important if not more important than training. I need to keep telling myself that. I have been following a 3 day on, 1 day off schedule for a while but sometimes get off track.

If you are locked in on your training, locked in on your nutrition, doesn't make sense to be locked into your rest? That would be the rational way to think but once again most of the people that are wired like us are not the most rational people anyway when it comes to over-training....I admit that I am not.

Happy Labor Day!

No comments: