Saturday, October 6, 2007

'300" for Strength

After yesterdays low volume heavy training I wanted to use a medium poundage for high reps. I built it around the '300' test from Gym Jones ( http://www.gymjones.com/knowledge.php?id=35) but did not focus on amount of time until completion. I focused on quality reps and doing a full body workout.

My training looked like this:

Split Snatch - 16kg bell - 8 sets of 5 each arm - 40 reps each arm - 80 total reps
Chin ups - Bodyweight - 8 sets of 10 - 80 total reps
Bench Pullovers - 20kg bell - 8 sets of 10 - 80 total reps


I finished with:

Shrugs - 40kg bells - 6 sets of 10 reps - 60 total reps

My total body is fried and am having trouble typing this as my arms feel the most fatigued they have ever been. Give this one a try and let me know how it works for you!

No comments: