Saturday, December 12, 2009

Clubbell "Trial By Fire" Practice & Misc...

After yesterdays snatches my hands are still fried so I decided to do more of a recovery training session and make it light and short. I did 50 reps with the 15lb clubbell in each of the Trial By Fire exercises: Swipes, Mills and Hammer Swings.

My training looked like this:

•50 Double Swipes (2 Clubbells)
•50 Mills Alternating (25 Right / 25 Left)
•50 Hammer Swings (two-handed: 25 Clockwise / 25 Counter-Clockwise)

I finished with:
 
Windmills - 16kg bell - 50 reps (25 Right/ 25 Left)
Ab Wheel Rollouts - 50 reps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who enjoys to taste fresh things. Right now I am manufacturing my personal photovoltaic panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the aid of my men. I'm utilizing the net as the only way to acheive this. I stumbled upon a very amazing website which explains how to contruct solar panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not really sure bout how correct the information given there is. If some experts over here who had experience with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it would be grand and I'd highly treasure it, cauze I really love solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You people are the best.