Monday, December 7, 2009

Recovery Day - VWC - 15 Sets of 8...

After the last four days of training:
  • GVT - Arms & Shoulders
  • VWC - 16kg bel - 80x8 - 640 reps
  • Swings - 24kg bell - 1000 reps
  • GVT - Legs 
I needed to back off big time. I just did 120 snatches this morning and called it a day.

My training looked like this:

I did timed snatches with the 16kg bell today. I did sets of 8 with each arm with approximately 15 second rest between hand switch. I did 15 sets of 8.

Snatch - 16kg bell - 80 sets of 8 - 120 reps

2 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

smart move man. I kind of hit a wall/peak this week as well.need to back off and rebuild again too. it's the way of real training. you have to cycle.

Rob O'Brien said...

I know I need to rest more. Doing it is another thing. I have been contemplating doubles because this dark early thing has me in a funk. Training cures alot of that!