Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kettlebell Doubles - 5 Sets of 5...

 I did some double kettlebell exercises today trying to got my whole body.

My training looked like this:

Double Military Press - 24kg bells - 5x5 - 25 reps
Double Snatch - 24kg bells - 5x5 - 25 reps
Double Floor Press - 32kg bells - 25 reps
Double Snatck Into Double Viking Push Press - 24kg bells - 5x5 - 25 reps
Double Cleans - 24kg bells - 5x5 - 25 reps

The double snatches with the 24kg bells felt great! Yoyu can really feel the power and strength in the exercise.

Finally I wanted to post a link to my 6 year old daughter Jaiden doing pullups after her gymnastics class today. She has been putting up impressive numbers over the last few weeks and today pulled a 29!!!! I had trouble posting it on YouTube but I have one from Monday when she idid 24 reps. I bet most of the guys I know can't do 29 consecutive pullups. She is an animal!


Check it out:   Jaiden Pull Ups!

No comments: