Sunday, May 6, 2007

Pain Free for 48 Hours!

I have been pain free since Friday afternoon. I still have the numb finger so I know there is still a nerve problem but I think and hope I am on the other side of the mountain. With that in mind I am going to continue with PT until I am back to 100% in terms of strength and flexibility.

Saturday (5/5) I did a very light (mostly 12kg bell) and very short (30 seconds per exercise) version of Anthony Diluglio's "Providence". It felt good to get the blood flowing but I consider myself someone rehabbing and injury so I am going to take it easy.

Today I woke up without any pain except for some minor muscle sorness since I have not really done any upper body training in about 6 weeks. I did some light TGU's and some windmills.

My plan is to take it easy and stick to kettlebell circuit training for about a month while obviously listening to my body along the way. I hope to do "Providence" 3 times a week and "Firepower" once a week until I can build up my strength and strength endurance. I will worry about where to go from there....when I get to that point.

No comments: