Sunday, May 6, 2007

Pain Free for 48 Hours!

I have been pain free since Friday afternoon. I still have the numb finger so I know there is still a nerve problem but I think and hope I am on the other side of the mountain. With that in mind I am going to continue with PT until I am back to 100% in terms of strength and flexibility.

Saturday (5/5) I did a very light (mostly 12kg bell) and very short (30 seconds per exercise) version of Anthony Diluglio's "Providence". It felt good to get the blood flowing but I consider myself someone rehabbing and injury so I am going to take it easy.

Today I woke up without any pain except for some minor muscle sorness since I have not really done any upper body training in about 6 weeks. I did some light TGU's and some windmills.

My plan is to take it easy and stick to kettlebell circuit training for about a month while obviously listening to my body along the way. I hope to do "Providence" 3 times a week and "Firepower" once a week until I can build up my strength and strength endurance. I will worry about where to go from there....when I get to that point.

2 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

no pain is good. you are on the mend and headed in the right direction which to me is everything. trendlines tell all.good news.

Rob O'Brien said...

Thanks Mark! One day at a time.