Sunday, February 21, 2010

Clubbell Training...

After the hard training I have done lately I wanted to do some light clubbell work as an active recovery. This morning I did some work with the 15lb clubbell in each of the Trial By Fire exercises: Swipes, Mills and Hammer Swings.

My training looked like this:

•50 Double Swipes (2 Clubbells)
•50 Mills Alternating (25 Right / 25 Left)
•50 Hammer Swings (two-handed: 25 Clockwise / 25 Counter-Clockwise)

Then I did:
  • 50 Hammer Throws (two-handed: 25 Clockwise / 25 Counter-Clockwise)
  • 50 Hand-to-Hand Cleans
  • 50 Figure 8/Holds

I finished with: 50 Hanging Leg Raises

3 comments:

Boris T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boris T said...

Funny I was doing Hammer Swings on Friday. I find the grip to be an issue for me on those. What hand position do you use?

Rob O'Brien said...

Yes...my hands/grip take a beating. I use the baseball bat grip and switch hands when I switch directions.