Saturday, February 27, 2010

Crossfit, Kettlebells & Clubbells..

I have found adding Crossfit workouts to my kettlebell and clubbell workouts has been great! After spending the last two months focusing on kettlebell snatches in my quest for 50,000 - I felt a bit burnt out. I am recharged now because I have added many new exercises that I have either not done (Squat Cleans, Barbell Thrusters)before or have not done in years (Deadlift). I still plan on making kettlebells a major part of my training but sometimes adding something new is all you need to push yourself in the right direction.

I have been doing my crossfit workouts by myself and hope to get to a box soon to be able to be further motivated by like minded people. Good times!

I plan on mixing it up tomorrow by doing some high volume kettlebell swings or putting on the 40lb Xvest to train. Someone told me to "take it easy" this morning when I was training. Love it!

No comments: