Monday, October 20, 2008

Diet Change & Swing Workout...

I have decided to go back to a "regular" diet today with more carbs - More of a 40/40/20 diet that is high in fiber with more fruit. I have begun to plateau on the anabolic diet and feel that maybe it is time to try something new while adding more fruit and less fat to my regular eating habits. We shall see - it is not going to be easy after following the same eating plan for over 5 years. As part of this I plan on adding a few night training sessions of swings and/or snatches to ramp up my cardio with kettlebells.

I am also trying to eliminate all of the aspartame from my daily diet so no more diet soda, sugar free red bull, etc. I just feel that all of this man made stuff probably does more harm than good.


My training looked like this:

Swings
24kg bell - 150 reps
32kg bell - 50 reps
40kg bell - 25 reps

225 reps

No comments: