Saturday, December 1, 2007

EDT & Farmers Walks/Shrugs

After yesterdays yoga and a day off from training on Thursday I really wanted to get back to kettlebell training today. I am trying to keep my body guessing with the different training modalities while also trying to injury proof my body going forward by training from every angle.
In addition to wanting to be as strong as I can I also want to be flexible and injury resistant.

My training looked like this today:

PR One - 15 Minutes:

Renegade Row Squat Clean & Press - 20kg bells -4 sets of 4 - 16 total reps
Smith Machine Incline Press - 185lbs -4 sets of 5 - 20 total reps

5 Minute Rest

PR Two - 10 Minutes

Iron Cross - 20kg bells - 5 sets of 5 each arm - 25 total reps
Double High Pull - 20kg bells - 5sets of 5 - 25 total reps

I finished with:

Farmers Walks - 40kg bells - 4 reps of 150 ft each
Shrugs - 40kg bells - 3 sets of 10 reps - 30 reps

No comments: