Friday, January 4, 2008

AM Training - "Providence"...

I did Anthony DiLuglio's "Providence" workout today with the 16kg bell. It was the first time I have done it in about 6 weeks and it felt good to train strength endurance as I have been training more for strength and size lately. I finished with 3 minutes of snatches and focused on a steady pace without rushing through the reps.

It is amazing how quickly you loose your strength endurance after just mainly training for strength without aiming to keep your rest periods short. It will be interesting to see how quickly I get back up to speed.

Going forward I am going try to train for strength/power twice a week, do "Providence" twice a week and also work core for at least a day a week. I am also trying to continue practicing yoga at least once a week.

No comments: