Friday, March 9, 2007

EDT - Upper Body

For a change of pace I decided to do some military presses today instead of cleaning the bells before each press. I did an EDT upper body training session. The first session was 20 minutes and consisted of:

Military Presses - 10 sets of 10 for 100 reps - 24kg bells
Bottoms Up Curl - 10 sets of 5 for 50 reps each arm - 16kg bell

then I rested for 5 minutes and finished with 15 minutes of the following:

Pull -Ups - 9 sets of 8 for 72 reps - Bodyweight
Dips - 9 sets of 8 for 72 reps - Bodyweight

The volume of upper body work today really pumped me up. The dips and pullups got to be killers near the end of the 15 minutes. I love EDT because it is like snatching for 10 minutes. The only thing stopping you from doing more reps if you have time left....is you!

No comments: