Saturday, July 25, 2009

Changing My Training....

After some thought I am planning on taking a break from "Return of the Kettlebell" for a while.

I am going to mix up:

- EDT (Escalating Density Training)
- ETK (Enter the Kettlebell):(C&Ps & Pull Ups)
- VWC (Viking Warrior Conditioning)
- Bodyweight Training
- Xvest Training
- Shot Training
- Tabata

I have been making good progress with "ROTK" but have been getting burnt out and need to change the routine. I plan on returning to "ROTK" in the near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey rob,

with ROTK, how do breath with heavy front squats say 2 32s?

do you inhale down, exhale up? or inhale,hold, go down,exhale a little, then 'tsssss' up?

does ROTK give good tips on the KB front squat?

keep up the great blog

jack

Rob O'Brien said...

Jack,

"inhale,hold, go down,exhale a little, then 'tsssss' up?"....that is the way I squat.

The bok does a great job of explaining breathing and different squatting techniques!

Rob