Saturday, July 4, 2009

"Return of the Kettlebell" - Week 5/ Day 3...

I am back to the grind block today: Double Snatch, Double Press, Double Squat and Deadlifts. I added another ladder to make it 5 ladders of 3 rungs.

I used the 32kg bells - "Heavy" day

Double Snatch into Press:
1x1 1 rep
1x2 2 reps
1x3 3 reps and 5 squats

I did the above 5 times

I finished with:

Deadlifts - 32kg bells - 2x20

15 double snatches
30 double presses
25 double squats
40 deadlifts

110 reps @ 64kg per rep = 15,488lbs lifted

I completed my training in 32 minutes today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey rob

great blog.

how many weeks does your ROTK go for?

what sort of goals do you feel you will accomplish at the end of it?

keep up the great work.

will

Rob O'Brien said...

As long as you are getting stronger and lifting more kg's. I hope to gain 10 lbs of muscle and to be able to use the 40kg bells for all of my training (176lbs).