Monday, November 12, 2007

Core - Heavier Bells

I trained core today but used heavier bells than normal for Gladiators and Windmills. My training looked like this:

L Bridge - 3 sets of 15 reps - 45 reps
Gladiator - 16kg bells - 3 sets of 30 seconds each side
Windsheild Wipers - 3 sets of 5 reps each side - 30 reps
Windmills - 28kg bell - 3 sets of 5 each side - 30 reps

The gladiators feel great with more weight! I am going to try to keep increasing the poundage as long as I feel comfortable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob
Do you have a photo of the L bridge exercise and are the windshields performed same as with a barbell.
Keep up the great work.

Shaun
Outdoor Extreme in London

Rob O'Brien said...

I will get a picture of the L Bridge. The WW's are done hanging like hanging leg raises. Thanks!

Rob